Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Three little pigs summary - Juliano

Venn Diagram to show what happened that day from the pigs point of view and from the wolf’s point of view.  


VEN.png

I dont think we treated the wolf badly. He stalked us all day and he tried to break into our houses. We were not trying to kill him we we’re trying to defend ourselves from being eaten. We acted out of fear when we put the hot pot under the chimney.

I think the pigs treated me really badly. I was baking a cake but i ran out of sugar so i Tried to be friendly but i was really sick and i didn't know i had a powerful sneeze. I was not trying to eat them, It was not my fault i sneezed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work Juliano! How is your blog goal going? Do you think you will each your blog goal by the end of of the year?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.