Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Netbook reflection 2013

                                                             Netbook reflection 2013

*My teacher help me on my netbook logging on to xtramath, study ladder and sum dog.

*My friends help me to download firefox.

*Sometimes I help people when they cant access to there account like sum dog or there gmail.

*My brother helps me tat the library to finish my work so I don't have to do it at school .

* My netbook helps me to post my blog and make's me to manage unfinish work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its good to hear that you have been helping out your friends when they have had difficulty accessing things on their netbook. Im very pleased to hear that you have been taking home your netbook and finishing work that you haven't managed to finish off in class. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.