Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

A Special friend - Juliano

An honest friend

What is a friend? A friend is someone that has your back every day and always encourages you.

Puke is someone that never puts down people, he always has my back and he always helps me and tells me about the words that I don’t understand.

Puke is a special friend even though he is different like his sport he likes to play is rugby and touch and my sport i like to do is pro wrestling and cricket.

Puke is a friend that never talks on my back.
He is a  honest guy which makes him a special friend.
Without puke I would be left out and there would be no one to trust.

Puke is a honesty person, someone you can lean on , helpful , kind , funny and someone who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.