Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

When I was young recount- Juliano

Craaaaaack!!! The clown cracked an egg on to the other clown. I was only 9 years old when my family and I went to a scary circus. The circus was full with people when we entered in, we struggled to find a family seat and waited until people went. 5 minutes later we found a seat. Then just before I sat down, POW POW, as the spot light was spinning wildly, I had no idea what was happening and it stopped right on a random person beside me. The clown had a microphone and said would you like to be our volunteer.


I was looking up and didn’t know what was happening.  Then when the clown said “would you like to juggle for us”, then I felt it was weird cause why is the clown telling people if they can juggle for us when they can do it. Then the clown said throw the ball up as high as you can, once the volunteer throwed it up, some smoke came out and Zaaam!!, it vanished.


But the I thinked in my head, Have you ever wondered what happened to the big 3 balls, then when looked up I realise that it didn't vanish and I think it was attached to some string that is unable to see. I was like oh, ohhhh wow. At the circus I just keep on looking at the 3 big balls. I was so tired and so hungry, I just told my mom when is this over and she said just in 1 more hour. I said to my mum “No can we go cause I’m very hungry and tired”. Then my mum said just to hold on. But then my mum told my brother to go with me to get something to drink.


Finally yes. I was running to the food convection waiting for my brother, But then my brother told me “COME BACK HERE!” I was so hungry and thirsty my mouth was so dry. Then my brother Bought me a drink and said here. My brother said after when you are full we are going back. I went with my drink and went for a walk. It was soo hot in the circus. Wooow , it was so hot, so I sat in the car with all the windows open, my brother had the keys and yelling “OH MY COD”. My brother told me to shush because there was actually people sleeping in their car and I noticed that they were angry.


Then 30 minutes later after I had some fun, I went back in the circus with my brother and it was dark. Then someone was saying, “and it now time for the closing” I was yelling “What!?!?”. People was looking at me and I rushed outside to the car .Slam!, The car door slammed and pretend to go to sleep. But my sister caught me and said “LIar” and I replied “OH MaN!” and then she was laughing. Were finally our way home but we stopped at a nearby gas station because we we’re nearly out of gas.

My mum put in $50 gas because it was a long way. When she put in the gas, my mum said we were going to burger kings but then I told her that I didn't want some because I was soo full. Than after a while I started to sleep, When I woke up my sister slapped me in the head and said “WAlK UP!”. She had said she spend 5 minutes waking me up. “I wanna go sleep”. My sister said sleep inside. I went and had a fantastic holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.