Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Term 1 Highlights - Juliano

I learned that term one was a creative term. What I enjoyed about term one is that when Patrick, Samantha, Fine ,I and with other leaders to greet the 2 amazing waka's to New Zealand that has been all the way from Hawaii. I enjoyed this event because I get to preform to every school that is presented by Manaiakalani.
I learned about how to speak maori and make a DLO to share our leaning to London. The hardest thing I done in Term 1 was finishing my first drawing in my new classroom because I always never finish quickly I was always the last to finish. The subject that I enjoyed this term was maths. I keeps me improving my skills.The goal I want to achieve next term is to improve both of my writing and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.