Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Book review.

Title- Killer Species Out of blood
What's the story about-
Well, before end of term 3. I everyone was handed a book that we chose to read over the holidays. Well, since I to bring this book home, I started reading it as soon as possible and I got to say that this is one of the most pandemonium book I ever read. It talks about this Dr. that has finally come unhinged and built a creation to stop killer species. It all happened when this boy name Emmett took a dog for a walk in the backward but was terrified of the noise they heard from the roof,  the blue sky fall into midnight, suddenly a creature appear that caught Emmett eyes that made him petrified. The creature was in the roof, but Emmett followed the dog, so when he followed the dog, he thought it was a bird. Because they had hundreds of bird species in Florida. So went back into the house. So basically this book about creatures including frog, bee's, birds are killer species. Horror Book!

Main characters: Apollo(Dog)
Dr. Catalyst(Creation maker)
Emmett
Calvin
Different types of killer species

Author- Michael P. Sprandlin
Please notify that I read half way through the book.

I think...
As this book may not be good but it the author wants us to know that there can be creatures in the future but we need to protect ourself. I think the author is virtuosic meaning as having a techniques of creations and a good knowledge.

1 comment:

Leopote said...

Hey Juliano

It is great to see you complete a task in Holiday Reading Challenge but you made mistake in your task like your beginning because I everyone does not make sense.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.