Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

Holiday Reading: Recommendation - Juliano


The book is called Goosebumps MOST WANTED SON OF SAPPY R.L STINE. This book is a horror book and frightening to read! It's all about a boy name Jackson Standers, he was a good and sensitive boy that never lies, never get into trouble and he always does homework. But that was all before when Jackson had came across an evil ventriloquist dummy. I would like to recommend this book to my cousin known as Folau Tupou because he loves horror book and I bet he will like this book because its part of the goosebumps series. He haven't read this book but i'm sure he would like this book.

1 comment:

Abdurrahman said...

Hi Juliano

I love that book becuase I have read it. I'm sure you enjoyed reading it and I'm sure your cousin will too. You have a bit of words in the wrong place. Other then that your work is really good. Keep it up.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.