Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

TC English: The Value Of Respect - Juliano


  • One value I have is
      Respect

  • One value that I think is important
      Respect because we can get along with it

  • This means that
     Respect means getting along and listening to rules

  • This is Important to me because
     Its important to me because I need to love my life without people with no respect

  • I think that...... (Something relates to value)
     I think the value of respect relates to empathy and sympathy

  • When I show this value
      I show caring and sympathy

  • The value came to me from...
     The value of sympathy came to me from my parents, they had taught me how to respect because when I was 7, every time at church, I miss behave.

People(Friends & Teacher) see’s me as a guy who respects rules, equipments and respect other people. I think respect is very important in because if you have no respect for anyone, they you and have no discipline for you. Its also because everyone should be treated how you want to be treated and that's nicely. Such people needs respect as well with sympathy and empathy. Respect is important to everyone and also to me because the people needs respect and to also get along with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.